Financial, operational and market risks are an integral part of international trade. These risks can’t be completely avoided, but it is possible to plan and manage them.
ATLAS CONCORS Company uses a range of risk management tools for minimizing the total exposure at any moment of time:
- Derivative financial instruments for hedging price and currency risks
- Insurance for hedging of various operational risks, including the risk of loss and damage of the goods, as well as related and political risks
- Goods quality monitoring
- Access to sufficient funds for hedging liquidity risk
- Strict procedures for the acceptance of the contractors to avoid the risk of fraud
- Strict policy with regard to the legal and regulatory risks